Happiness

Happiness is not the absence of suffering. Happiness is a feeling of victory in the face of aridity. Always find a reason to smile, for either your past achievements or future aspirations.

Exactly so, Lattiman. Wonderful quote, my friend. πŸ’–

1. Thank you, my friend Jeff. It’s always encouraging to hear from you. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•

You’re most welcome, Lamittan. Always. πŸ’–πŸ’–

2. Thank you, my friend Jeff. It’s always encouraging to hear from you πŸ’–πŸ’–

The post isn’t visible to me 🧐

1. Oh, I’m so sorry. Imma write what’s in the picture below it. Thanks for notifying me.

Thank you and you’re welcome! πŸ™‚

2. Pleasure πŸ’– Just made the update. You can now check again.

Just did and I loved it, you said it well my friend. πŸ’–

4. Thank you. I’m glad you liked it, dear. 😍

You’re most welcome. πŸ’–

By the way I loved it, that’s one true statement. πŸ‘ŒπŸ’–

7. Aww, such a benovelent and heart-warming comment, gives me jolly. Thank you so much for noting. You’re such a kind heart, Daphny. πŸ’πŸ’•β€

You’re very much welcome! πŸ™‚πŸ’–
        Aww.. How sweet, thank you. πŸ˜‡πŸ’–

9. Pleasure πŸ’–πŸ’―

πŸ₯°β€οΈ

4. Happiness is not the absence of suffering. Happiness is a feeling of victory in the face of aridity. Always Find A Reason To Smile. This is Wonderful!

1. Aww, thank you so much my friend Michael. I’m glad you liked it. πŸ’–

1. πŸ™‚πŸ€πŸ€

5. absolutely!!! You nailed it Lamittan!πŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ‘

1. I’m pleased you liked it, dear. Thanks, always, for leaving such uplifting comments. πŸ’–πŸ’–

1. So happy.. I was behind.. glad to catch up. You’re so welcome!πŸ’–πŸ™

2. No, you came through just right in time, dear. My heartfelt gratitude, and pleasure πŸ’–πŸ™

6. I find this quote really inspirational!

1. I’m excited it inspires you, dear Luisa. Many thanks to you. πŸ™