Happy new year to read and write.

Happy new year to read and write,
to fill and crown the previous years feats
by striving and doing what’s just right.

There’re things that may bear some light
to everyone everywhere that knows it’s
happy new year to read and write.

Don’t be upset, don’t with yourself fight:
many have succeeded in other life’s beats
by striving and doing what’s just right.

Write well, dear, but don’t just write;
read, compliment others on their writes:
happy new year to read and write.

Follow others and explore their dre’light:
success is not by quiets and fights, it’s
by striving and doing what’s just right.

Be kind and gentle, if truly you believe it
is a moment to grow and reach heights.
Happy new year to read and write
by striving and doing what’s just right.

That’s our happy new year villanelle ‘trial’ poem for you. From Laminsa Indies, we wish you a marvelous 2022. May this year bring you lasting peace and prosperity.

A beautiful post and lovely poem. Happy New Year, Lamittan. πŸ’–πŸ’–

1. Thank you so much, my sweet friend Jeff. I’m delighted to be found alive in this year. Happy 2022 indeed!! πŸ’–πŸ’–

You’re most welcome, Lamittan. Always. Indeed! πŸ’–πŸ’–

2. It’s all my pleasure πŸ’–πŸ’–

Wonderful sentiments in your verse, Lamittan. Here’s wishing you a happy, healthy, peaceful and safe 2022! πŸ™‚

1. Thank you so much, my lovely friend Mike. It’s such an honour from God to be found alive this yeah. Oh, happy 2022 indeed!!

3. Eva Hnizdo says:

Reblogged this on Eva Hnizdo and commented:

Nice start to the year.

1. Holy catfish! What a noble expression of benevolence, Eva! I’m happy you liked it, and thank you so much for reblogging. πŸ’–πŸŒ· A very happy new year to you.

1. Eva Hnizdo says:

And I learned a new expression. ” Holy catfish”

2. Haha πŸ˜„ wow, I’m glad this new year is bringing us joy at the start of it, and that you could find something to learn from me. Ain’t that marvelous and heartening!! Thank you. 😊

4. A wonderful villanelle! Happy New Year to you! πŸ˜€

1. Wow, my beloved friend, am so glad you liked it. Thank you very much. πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

1. You’re welcome!

Lovely, Lamittan! The villanelle is not an easy form and you’ve written a good one! I especially like the subject: any year of reading and writing must surely be a happy one 😊

1. Oh, how lovely it is, o charming Ingrid, to hear you speak so warmly of it. I couldn’t agree more. Thank you so so much, dear. πŸ’–πŸŒ·

You’re most welcome πŸ™πŸ˜Š

6. joerayw says:

Happy New Years!

1. Thanks, Joe. Happy New Years to you too.

7. Jasperrr says:

Happy New year cheers to writingπŸ‘

1. Thank you so much, Jasperrr. I’m very pleased you liked it. πŸ’–πŸ’– Cheers!

8. AKwafrigeria says:

Happy new year brother, great advice πŸŽ‰

1. Thank you! I’m so glad you liked it. Happy new year to you too. Cheers for your kindness!

1. AKwafrigeria says:

Awwnnnn❀️πŸ₯°β€οΈ

2. ❀πŸ₯°β€

9. Eugi says:

What an uplifting post and a wonderful start to 2022, Lamittan! ❀️

1. Thank you many times, Eugi. It’s gratifying to know that you love it. ❀

10. Such a beautiful poem to start the New Year with Lamittan!
    Blessings my friend to 2022πŸ’–

1. Thank you so much, Cindy. I’m pleased that you enjoyed the poem, dear. Have a blessed 2022 too. πŸ’–πŸ’–

1. It was fantaulous like you! I will and you too!❀️

2. Fantau… 🀣 Oh, I guess it was a typo and that you meant fantabulous. Thank you! ❀

3. Lol thanks for the correction and periods!! πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

4. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ™β€β€

Such a lovely post to read and what a way to start a year, hope this year brings you joy and blessing in abundance. πŸ€—πŸ’–

1. Oh, so sweet of you to say, dear. I’m gladly wishing you the same too. πŸ€—πŸ’–

πŸ˜‡πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸŒΈ

12. Wonderful piece, love the message. Brilliant.πŸ’•

1. Wow, Grace, I’m pleased you liked it. Thanks for your kind compliment. πŸ’•πŸ’– And thanks too for following back. πŸ’–πŸ€

1. Truly my pleasure .πŸ’•

2. πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’–

13. What a beautiful post!
    Have a promising and fulfilling New Year!πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡

1. Thank you many times for your kind compliment. I’m happy you enjoyed the piece. Have a promising and fulfilling new year too. πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸ€

1. πŸ™πŸŽ‡πŸ™πŸŽ‡πŸ™

Love the rhyme in this piece and its gorgeous welcome of the new year!

1. Many thanks to you, Jaya. It’s gratifying to know that you enjoyed this piece. πŸ’– πŸ’–Kindly follow me for more.

15. What a wonderful gift of wisdom and inspiration at the beginning of this year. Thank You, wishing you and everyone good health and happiness in abundance.

1. Thank you so much, Sonam. I’m very glad you liked this, and that you found it wise and inspiring. Wishing you good health and happiness as the year rolls on too. πŸ’•

16. johncoyote says:

Happy New Year Lamittan. I wish you great happiness and success in 2022.

1. Thanks for the kind wishes. You too, my lovely poet.