Published at MasticadoresUSA

My poem Lamed Love has finally been published at MasticadoresUSA . Many thanks to Amazon Bestseller Author, Prof. Gabriela Marie Milton who is the magazine’s editor, and the entire team at MasticadoresUSA.

Lamed Love

They strode away
gracefully without a say,
gracefully without a say.

In an appalling night like this,
Big Jackal held the hand of the miss,
in a scary night without a rest,
strolled they down, gently into a forest

I’d be glad if you went to their site to read and comment on the poem. It’d certainly be a pleasure to see your comment there.

— L.M.

Congratulations, Lamittan: I just read your poem and loved it! Glad you got your comments fixed as well πŸ˜…

1. Many thanks to you, charming Ingrid. Sure, the happiness engineers found the glitch and had it fixed. Quite a relief indeed. 😊

It is much easier for me to comment from my phone! πŸ˜…

2. I’m glad and greatly relieved that’s so. Many thanks for letting me know it’s working. πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š

Congratulations Lam! I read your poem and thought it was awesome, I really loved it. And hey I can see your post again. It is a great day to celebrate. πŸ˜πŸ’–

1. Sure, I saw your kind words, dear, and I am so elated. Many thanks to you. Phew, words alone can’t express how glad i now am at this great relief on my site. Still grateful to you, Daph. πŸ’–πŸŒΊ

You’re most welcome Lam, always a great pleasure. I do get that feeling, sometimes even words gets less to express our feelings. 😁 Glad to see your site working well again. πŸ™‚πŸ’–

2. I am obliged, dear. It’s my greatest pleasure and you’re most welcome, always. πŸ₯°πŸŒΊπŸ’–

Keep shinning dear. πŸ€—πŸŒΈπŸ’–βœ¨

4. You too. πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸŒΊ

πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŒΈ

3. rothpoetry says:

Very nicely written!

1. Many thanks to you for such kind words, and for your following too. 🀝

4. That was so beautiful, Lamittan. What a wonderful poem. Congrats!

1. Quite gratifying words to hear from you, my friend. I feel elated that you actually love this. Ever so grateful for your presence and kind comments. 🌺 Besides, I’m quite obliged for your advice and concern with the issue that affected my site. I engaged the happiness engineers and they checked and found the glitch and resolved it. The buttons are now working. Many thanks to you indeed. πŸŒΊπŸ‘

1. Yay! That’s great news and I’m glad your site is working now. Happy Blogging!

2. Thank you many times. πŸ™

5. Congratulations ! Loved it!πŸ’•

1. Thank you so much, Grace. I’m pleased you liked it. πŸ’–

1. I sure did.My pleasure πŸ’•

2. πŸ’–πŸŒΊπŸŒΊ

Splendid verse, Lamittan. Gorgeous in ever way. I’m so happy for you on your being published! It’s a well-deserved honor. πŸ™‚

1. Thank you many times, Mike. I feel encouraged and honoured at the meeting of your compliment. You’re sure a great inspiration to me, my friend. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

1. Thank you so much, my dear friend Stella. It’s lovely to know that you liked it. πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’–

Fabulous poem, Lamittan. πŸ’–

1. Thank you many times, Jane dear. I’m still glad you like it. πŸŒΊπŸ’–πŸŒΊ

You are most welcome dear Lamittan 🌷

2. Pleasure πŸŒΊπŸ’–

πŸ’–πŸ’–

8. Obong eno says:

Beautifully written as usual, congrats dear lam, you going places πŸ₯°

1. Thank you many times, my loving brother. I’m certainly overwhelmed with joy at the meeting of your kind comment here. ❀🌷❀

1. Obong eno says:

Okay bro, Good morning abi it’s afternoon over there, cos “una time dey fly” πŸ˜ƒ

I hope you understand pidgin

2. Good morning, marra. Alreet? Tis a bright mornin here, en we’re gaan about our dailies. Yiss, I grok it, chum. 😊

3. Obong eno says:

Cool πŸ₯°

9. Felix says:

Quite owesome

1. Thank you so much, my friend Felix. It pleases me to read your kind compliment. 🌺

10. Such a beautiful poem Lamittan and thrilled for you to be a published author at MasticadoresUsa! You shine brightly and your contribution in heart and art are gifts bestowed upon you to share with all of us and we are blessed. Congrats on almost 100 followers too! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‘πŸŒˆ

1. Quite adorable and gratifying to hear these kind words from you, dear Cindy. Oh my, what a proud son I am today! Can’t even find enough words to show my gratitude to you. Thanks for being part of my dream and helping me walk this journey. Absolutely glad to have you!! πŸŒΊβ€πŸŒΊπŸŒŸπŸ†

1. oh that is music to my ears and that soooo sweet and I know your mother is proud like you make all of us. You just did share your gratitude which was so much appreciated! It’s an honor to walk the path with you! weclome! πŸ’–

2. My pleaure, dear Cindy. ❀ πŸŒ·πŸ’•πŸŒŸ

3. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

11. Jeffry Thompson says:

What an amazing feat, lil brother. Keep shining.

1. Many thanks to you, sen bro.