Love and Spread Love

Personally, I’m a ten-over-ten introvert, and just like my kind, the pen is the mouth. When I write freely, you might marvel at what a social butterfly and a home of society I am. But when you actually meet me, you might instead wonder what a piece of mute I am. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Quietness and withdrawal are not choices but rather common quiddities of introverts. You can know more about introverts in this post by Daphny Aqua.

Growing up, I had just a handful of friends who cherished the kind of person I was. But neither these friends nor my adults actually had a clue about the battles that I faced, from loneliness (it’s a wonder you can be among people but still feel lonely) to early moral fracture. Sometimes I shed a few tears at the thought of my childhood as it was filled with emptiness and identity struggles.

This is why I often say that we should spread love in our writings and conversations with people, and not hatred, as much as we can. Everyone’s having or has had some real rough moments.

Many times, we find ourselves in disagreement with other people’s ideologies because we come from different cultures. But, really, it costs us nothing to keep quiet over things we don’t quite like rather than critique harshly. And even if we have to critique, we need to do so with love and discretion.

I’ve always wondered why the mouths of certain people are filled with cankerous and poisonous words, and the speed at which they puke them out without locks and breaks. I’ve never really known why.

I don’t know whether it’s I who think of kindness in a different way. This is what I always think: that when, for instance, a friend asks me out on something, if I can’t do it, it costs me nothing to refuse politely rather than unleash deplorable tides on them or snobbishly put them off.

About a month ago, I politely asked a friend to go through my blogsite if they found time and see if they’d love my writings. Their reply came forth with a little sad humour, and I almost cursed myself for asking πŸ˜‚. πŸ‘‡

That was a “healthy” satire. And yet I had to show my sympathy over their sickness.

M’hmmm…. Well, “once upon a time” I too had an ego, only until I realised that we’ll all just die one day, and our lives and works will become history. So if we have a chance, however small it is, let’s use it to inspire people, to mold the next generation and to fight against common pests in our societies such as racism, violence, homophobia and immorality. There’s no time left for fighting over ideologies, classicism and all these other cheap self-centered things in life.

Let’s put smiles on people’s faces without expecting rewards from them. Just my sincere thoughts, and I’m open to rebuke. Thank you who is reading this for your continued love and support.

1. I think our life is much more beautiful and peaceful if we spread love, friendship, kindness , and generosity

1. Indeed, Luisa my friend. Thanks for highlighting. πŸŒŸπŸ…

1. You’re highly welcome.. Lamittan πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

2. πŸ€—πŸŒŸπŸ†πŸ™

I can really relate to this part “When I write freely, you might marvel at what a social butterfly and a home of society I am. But when you actually meet me, you might instead wonder what a piece of mute I am.” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Thank you for making me a part of this blog Lam πŸ₯°
    Well lets take his text very positively at least he was honest in that matter. πŸ˜…

1. Much gratitude, dear Daph. Yes, I appreciate his honesty. But aren’t we busy and sick too? Personally, i often suffer from depression and heart-related complications, and I’m a very busy man too πŸ˜€, but these don’t bar me from reading my followers posts or at least scanning through their sites when they ask, or even often without them asking as I do. Or is it because i have a site as small as Mount Wycheproof? Hahaha. Some people are just full of scorn and satire, and they put it so well that you’d think it’s honesty, hah. πŸ’―πŸ€£

Haha… Some people are that way guess there is nothing we can do about it. The world would very much be a better place with egos aside and filled with love. πŸ™‚ Ignore them dear, they aren’t worth our time. You have many more people who loves reading your post like me, I wouldn’t ever miss it. πŸ€—πŸ’–

2. Oh thank you so much for saying these, Daph. I’m always glad to see you reading and leaving such graceful comments, dear. I’m completely obliged to your fathomless kindness. πŸ’•πŸŒŸπŸ’•πŸ˜˜

You’re most welcome Lam! It is always a great pleasure to read your words and interact with you. πŸ€—πŸ’–

4. Always a pleasure reading you too. βœ… πŸ€—πŸŒΊ

3. Great post, Lamittan. I absolutely agree with making the most of the time we have on this planet and spreading smiles. Keep sharing your positive thoughts, my friend.πŸ’•

1. Grace your presence and compliments put smiles on my face, your posts to often gladden my heart. I’m so grateful to hear these from you, my friend. Many thanks to you for your kindness. πŸ’•πŸŒŸπŸ’•

1. I am so happy to hear this. Thank you so much. Reading your posts is truly a pleasure for me.πŸ’•

2. Glad the feeling is mutual. You’re most welcome, dear. πŸŒΊπŸ’•πŸŒΊ

I like your last sentences as I too believe the same thing. We are here not to increase the tension but to decrease it or else what is the use of writer or poet , if we are not spreading positivity 😊

1. Thank you so much for shading more light on it, Jane dear. I agree with you. We’re here to get rid of tension not to build it. What a thoughtful comment! πŸ’•πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’•

You are welcome dear Lamittan. Thanks for appreciating my thought πŸ’•

2. Lots of pleasure, dear. 🌺

5. Not you Lam…. “But when you actually meet me, you might instead wonder what a piece of mute I am. πŸ˜†”.
    that does surprise me but I”m an ambivert but seem like an extrovert but I can hole up forever left to my own devices my friend.

Love you shared Daphny.. such a love.

You are sooo right we will be history and showing some love is what our world needs and I’m with you there.. just like you in your posts

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

1. Haha πŸ˜„, my dear loving friend, I knew you’d be surprised. It’s true… one thing I know about myself is that I don’t quite know how to start a conversation but I know how to keep it lively and going like a dog intently chewing a sweet bone 🀣🀣. And my friends say I love arguments too, haha. These make me blend just well with people. Saying you’re an ambivert? But you sound completely an extrovert my friend, or you’re overtly an extrovet and covertly an introvert πŸ˜‚ and thus an ambivert! I think we just blend cause I love being around sprightly people. ❀⚘

Yes, thanks, Daphny’s writings speak to the soul too and I love her style of writing. She’s such a sweetheart! πŸ’•πŸŒŸπŸ’•πŸŒΉ

It’s true… all we need is to show some love to people. Many thanks to you, dear. ❀❀

Tell me, how’re you? Seems you’ve had a busy week, I could guess.

1. You make me laugh :
        β€œ know how to keep it lively and going like a dog intently chewing a sweet bone 🀣🀣. And my friends say I love arguments too, haha”

Maybe that’s it and today I’m a slog still in bed with the animals and yes , I’ve been but I g it.. busy days with so much going on.. you guessed right.
        I’m good, fiery and fierce right now and in action.
        And yes more love helps and I’m trying to do damage control on that now… hahah

Thanks for asking and happy night for you!❀️

2. Thanks for flying right back in. Busyness is the course of life, dear. I’m glad you’re doing just fine and are having the floating ducks taken care of πŸ˜‚πŸ€—. When everything’s up and running on pretty well, that becomes real happiness to me. Wonderful evening to you. πŸ’•πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’•

3. yes of course my friend.. flying not frying ducks, cats, dogs, trees, poetry… you know and flying is what we do best. Sweet dreams.. πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸ’–

4. Cindy, flying πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ oh my, did i just say that? πŸ€£πŸ˜€ my ribs are splitting apart now. Some real fun’s here. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸŒΊβ€πŸ€—πŸŒˆ

5. hahahaahahahaha.. oinb that note, I’m heading to bed in guttural laughter. πŸ’–πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

6. 🀣🀣🀣 Goodnight to you, sleep tenderly. πŸŒœπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’•