Here’s Love

Love

looks like a grown hospitable woman,
welcoming everyone in her home
with a cup of sweet porridge

Love

says we ought to care for people
whether great or small, old or young,
just as if they, are our own kins

Love

is gentle, patient, understanding and kind,
welcoming the poor and the rich alike
without prejudice and without trespass

Love

says, come to me ye all who need my care;
straight, gay, lesbian, white,
yellow, black, beige, brown, all:

come to me, and I will crown you with honour and respect;
Keep you from hatred and torture

Love

embarrasses not, neither does she rejoice in war,
nor disgrace, nor mockery

So, I come to you in the name of love,
saying,
only with LOVE shall we make the world

a better place.

(C) 2022 Lamittan Minsah, All rights reserved.

1. DAP says:

Bravo!

Love is God, love is life!

1. Indeed, my friend DAP. Many thanks for noting. πŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’•

1. Cepher Ooko says:

Wooow this is great, exceptional dear nephew.

2. Oh sweet, I’m overjoyed you like it. Many thanks to you, uncle.

2. Beautiful! I can recall the times during my childhood this was actual reality. My Big Momma loving on everyone, family or not, feeding them and nurturing their wounds.

1. And it must have been such a great blessing to your family. It’s simply what love it. Thank you for exemplifying, ny friend. πŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’•

1. Certainly, all the best to you ❣

2. πŸ’•πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’•You too❀

3. Dennis says:

Beautiful and uplifting expression of Love

Beautiful! Love is life!πŸ™‚

1. Indeed! Many thanks to you, Jane my friend. πŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’•

You are most welcome, dear Lamittan!😊

3. The pleasure is all mine. 😊

🌺❀️

Beautiful! Love is everything, dear Lamittan!πŸ™‚

1. That’s very true, Jane my friend. Thank you 😊

Welcome!😊

3. Thank you many times, my friend Dennis. I’m happy you liked it. πŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’•

Beautiful poem Lamittan

1. Many thanks, Sadje. πŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’•

You’re welcome my friend

2. πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’žπŸ™

5. I LOVE this beautiful and uplifting poem, my friend. Just wonderful and so true. πŸ’•β€οΈπŸ’•

1. I’m certainly happy you love it, Grace. Thanks for writing such a kind comment. πŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’•

1. My pleasure, Lamittan.πŸ’•

2. πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’ž

6. So true, Lamittan!

1. Many thanks, my friend πŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’•

Agree with you here, Lamittan: beautiful message!

1. I’m certainly glad you agree with this, dear Ingrid. Thank you many times. πŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’•

This is absolutely one very beautiful poem Lam, it is very much uplifting and I really do hope this world is a better place with love. This poem is a blessing to all. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

1. Indeed, my dear Daph. Love is what we need to make the world a better place. I’m elated you liked it, and thanks for your love and wonderful comment, my friend. πŸ’• β€πŸ’•πŸ’–

You’re most welcome Lam! This is a much needed poem for us. ❀️

2. Oh sweet, ain’t that so kind of you to say, Daph!!. Many thanks, dear. ❀

Always a pleasure dearest πŸ’–πŸ’–

4. πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’žβ€

9. A beautiful love poem, Lamittan, full of truth.

1. Oh wow, I’m glad you liked this, my friend. It’s certainly a pleasure worth admiration to hear from you πŸ˜€

10. Bridgette says:

What a great way to start my day, reading your lovely poem and thinking about love.

1. What a wonderful comment, dear Bridgette. I’m very glad you liked this πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’•

11. Beril Atieno says:

Very impressive poem, indeed there is value of love.

1. I’m so happy you found it impressive. Many thanks to you. πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’ž

True words, spoken eloquently and obviously from the heart. This is beautiful and moving, Lamittan. πŸ™‚

1. I’m touched by your comment, my friend. Lots of thanks to you for your support and kindness. πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’ž

13. I love the message! Beautifully done.

1. Glad you liked it. Thank you many times, my friend πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’ž

A gorgeous poem, Lam. You’ve expressed love generously and lovingly. I love this poem. πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–

1. I’m elated you found this expression generous and loving, my friend Jeff. I’m obliged for your kind support. πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’žβ€

I’m happy this is so; it’s entirely my pleasure, Lam. Always. β€οΈπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°

2. Wonderful, my friend. πŸ’žπŸ’šβ€πŸ’žπŸ’šβ€πŸ’ž

What a beautiful and uplifting post, Lamittan! πŸ’–

1. Aww, makes me feel great that you found this piece beautiful and uplifting, just as I had hoped it would. Many thanks to you, dear. πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’ž

My pleasure, Lamittan! ❀️

2. πŸ’•πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’•β€πŸ€—

16. Such a beautiful poem on love my friend found in every word. You reflected beautifully your heart in words!
    I Love πŸ’– your poem Lamittan!
    Funny my poem for MastecadoresUsa is on Love today too. I was just musing it’s rather short but short and sweet is truly love πŸ’–

1. I’m quite glad you enjoyed and loved this piece, dearest Cindy. I’m tapped by your kind review about it. Just as you said, great minds think alike, and I’m glad we have our poems on love out at similar times. I just saw your poem and, really, you’re a lady of kind letters, Cindy. That, oh that is indubitably a wonderful piece, dear. I’m happy for you. πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’žπŸŒˆ

1. i did and it was beautiful. and birds of a feather stick together.. that would be us. Serendipity. I had no idea it was out yesterday already.. i had forgotten about it. And you are a man of integrity and glad you enjoyed it my friend. LOVE YOU πŸ’–

2. I think it was posted just a few hours ago. Such an uplifting piece. Again I’m touched by your loving-kindness. Thanks for this noble compliment. It’s always a great pleasure reading your wonderful writing. ❀

17. What a truly, lovely poem. These are words that should be framed and read every day to uplift the world. Excellently written – shobana

1. How kind of you to say, Shobana my friend! Thanks for giving my poem such an excellent review and a noteworthy commendation. πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’ž

1. Thanks so much, Lamittan. It is really a noteworthy poem. Congratulations!

2. Aww, you’re so kind! Many thanks to you again. πŸ™

18. Such a beautiful piece, Lamittan! I loved it! πŸ’•

1. Quite charming and kind of you to say, my friend. I’m pleased you loved it. πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’ž

1. You’re welcome, lamittan!

2. πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’žπŸŒ·

19. jonicaggiano says:

This is not only beautiful but it is so very true. Blessings to you brother. Love, peace and hope xoxoxo Joni

1. Oh wow, what a radiantly kind compliment. I’m elated you like it, Joni. Thank you so much, dear, and for your following too. Xoxo πŸ€—πŸ’–

1. jonicaggiano says:

My pleasure I am meeting wonderful talented writers in both MasticadoresIndia and MasticadoresUSA which is wonderful. It is my pleasure and you are most welcome. Blessings to you and your loved ones. β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ™

2. You too, dear πŸ’–β€ I’m glad we’ve met. βœ…πŸ’šβ€πŸ’š