Update on “The Wicked Gold Ring 1”

Dear friend, with whom I share my writing passion, Entries 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19 of the ongoing novel “The Wicked Gold Ring 1: Linda’s Diary” are now out and available at Laminsa Indies, full and free.

Take a gander at this sample:

I found her seated in her portico preparing some beans for cooking. She welcomed me into the house and served me tea. We spoke about our families (she is engaged to an Indian) and what happened before I fainted the previous Sunday. But when I finally touched on Edith’s demise, she turned bleak and shaken.

“Well, I’m sorry I brought up this conversation,” I tried to rub it off.

“Mrs Argwins, I… I just can’t withhold how much I miss her. On a Saturday like this, we’d be seated in the porch of her lonely house over there chatting and merry-making for the best part of the day.”

“I understand, Faith, and I am truly sorry for your loss.”

“She was like a sister to me…,” she said with tears conspicuously hanging loose in her eyes. “We loved one another so much that Tiger thought we were distant sisters.” I must have muffled something in shock at the mention of the name Tiger. To be sincere, I was stupefied and did not know where to start from. “What? What’s wrong?” I heard her ask, as if miles away. “Are you with me? Your Excellency, is everything alright?” She tapped on me.

“Yes. Yes, I’m fine,” I said, getting back to my senses and peering at her.

“What’s taken your attention this much? The fact that Tiger thought we were sisters?”

I took a deep sigh and managed to say, “You just mentioned Tiger.”

“Yes. He is my brother? Tiger is my blood brother. Do you know or have any clue about him?”

Her brother! That was even worse than just mentioning his name. Tiger, the mysterious man, was her brother! No, maybe hers was another. I had to confirm. “Maybe the one I know is not your brother. How does he look?” I noticed the looks on her face change from gloom to suspense… .

From Entry 10 of “The Wicked Gold Ring 1: Linda’s Diary” by Lamittan Minsah.

I’d be glad if you went here, (read) and left a review. Thanks for your continued support.

I’m hoping to C catch up with the story soon. Thanks

1. Thanks, Sadje. I’m glad you’re in and will be reading, dear. 💖

My pleasure

2. Wonderful story, Lamittan. Truly enjoyed. Thanks so much for sharing, looking forward to part 2.💕💕

1. The pleasure is all mine. 💞

Thank you for this, can’t wait to read. ❤️🤗

1. Welcome dear. Glad you’re up to date with this. I’m truly obliged for your support. 💖💖❤❤

I won’t miss it at all 🙂❤️

2. I’m glad about that. You’re simply amazing, Daph. I’m truly enjoying being friends with you for countless reason. Let me just mention a few here in public. 1. You’re kind and accomodative. 2. You’re mativating (full of motivation). 3. You’re joyful (always glad and happy for people) 4. You’re truthful (open and frank about yourself) 5. You’re real and close (i always feel as if you’re a few meters away from where I live, imagine!🤗) 6. You’re friendly. 7. You’re hardworking. 8. You’re non-judgmental 9. You’re creative. 10. You’re peaceful and wise.

My plaudits to this great personality in you, dearest. ❤❤❤❤

Aww.. I am overwhelmed by your words dear you got me emotional with your kind words and the feelings mutual by the way, you are an exceptional human being and oh yeah I can imagine living somewhere next to yours it would be fun. I am so glad to have found you my friend. Much love to you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

4. Oh my, thank you many times for showing back love and kindness. Feel most welcome. Always. Such a dear one you are! 💞❤❤💞🥰

You’re most welcome dear! You are such a sweet person. 🙂❤️

6. Amazing! You too, my friend. 💞💚💕❤💕💚💞

4. Wonderful! I’m going to click on over and read some more! 💓👏👏

1. Oh thank you in a big way, Tricia my friend. It’s happiness and joy to me that you will be reading. 💞❤💞

5. Oh my Lam and where the story goes is intriguing. do we think Tiger ate her?
    oh I’m probably way off but I can’t help myself.. lol 🤣 looking forward to part two. love the graphics! 💖

1. Hahaha… that sure splits my side, dear C. No, he didn’t eat her of course. This person Tiger has very mysterious qualities and stands out as a key figure in weaving this story. The story needs him but the characters in it don’t, haha. This story already has 14 entries and is available right on this site through the link provided below that excerpt. And thank you many times for coming on board, dear. I’m glad you’re reading. ❤

1. HAHAHAHHA.. oh good to know that your busting a gut and Tiger is a human that is already up and running on your site. why don’t you just post each one so we don’t miss any?
        He sounds like my kinda guy. Oh of course.. it’s my pleasure always! 💖💖

2. 😅😅Wonderful, my dear Cindy!! Thankful for your great feedback. All taken into account. 💖💖

3. Of course always😎

4. 💞❤💞

Thank you for sharing this lovely excerpt! I quite enjoy the colors in the cover.

1. Oh sweet, my friend Jaya.. thank you so much. I’m glad you enjoy it. 💖

Oh wow, I had no idea there were so many entries available. I’m going to have to find some time to read these a little each week. I enjoyed your last post in this series a lot. Happy weekend, Lam. ❤️❤️

1. Oh so sweet and kind of you to say, dear Jeff. Yes, there’re upto 14 Entries. It’s my happiness that you’re enjoying this and are going to slate some of your time for it. Ain’t that encouraging! ❤❤❤❤

You’re most welcome, Lam. Always! Reading you is always a delight. ❤️❤️

2. Glad to hear so, Jeff. The pleasure is all mine. Have a fab weekend. ❤❤

I read your story review. Looks like this is a wonderful story. Is this a true story? She is still in comatose state and has not recovered. Painful, dear Lamittan.❤️

1. She sure will in a very complicated and riveting process in Book 2. Every evil done has its repercussions and we’ll see how that unfolds. We will see what happens with the gold ring after its source and use are discovered. And yes, I agree that it’s paunful. 🙏❤

Let me read all the chapters first then I will understand better. Looking forward to Part II. Enjoy writing, dear Lamittan! 🌸

1. Sure. Welcome aboard. Thank you verily, dear. 🌺🌺