1. Absolutely wonderful, dear Lamittan. Beautifully crafted.πŸ’•

1. Thank you so much, Grace my friend. It’s great joy to me that you loved it. πŸ’–

1. I absolutely did. My pleasure.πŸ’•

2. πŸ™β€πŸ™

2. DAP says:

Excellent!!

1. Thank you, DAP. πŸ™

What a lovely sentiment, beautifully written, and in my eyes, the shape and outline of your words has taken on the form of a lantern, a glowing beacon for all to see.

1. Yes, thanks for visualizing my piece, dear Nancy. I’m glad you loved my thoughts.

4. Jules says:

Judge not least you be judged. Offer your smile first then your hand.
    Respect is a lesson that must be taught early and continuously.
    May we all spread lovingkindess.

1. Indeed, my friend Jules. Nothing is further from the truth. Thanks for your visit and wonderful compliment.

1. Jules says:

πŸ’–

Lovely this illuminating piece!

1. Thank you, Jaya. Glad you find it illuminating, dear.

6. michnavs says:

Beautifully crafted piece.πŸ’›

1. Thank you, Mich. I’m happy you liked it. πŸ‘ πŸ’–

1. An uplifting poem that lights up everyone with kind thoughts. Lovely warmth.

2. Thank you, my friend Shobana. I’m glad you love it. ❀

7. What a beautiful verse and form, Lamittan! Very impressive. ❀️

1. I’m elated you love it, dear Punam. Thank you in a big way. ❀

1. My pleasure. 😊

So beautifully put, Lamittan πŸ¦‹

1. Thank you big time, Ingrid. 🌻

What a beautiful piece, Lamittan. We need more kindness in the world. πŸ’–πŸ•―

1. That’s for sure, my dear Eugenia. Appreciate you! ❀

πŸ˜‰

10. Lovely words and I really like how you positioned them.

11. Obong eno says:

You make me feel like a candle ❣️

1. And a wonderful candle you are to me, gorgeous and inspiring β€πŸ’

1. Obong eno says:

Wow you make me blush o
        Thanks dear Lami ❣️

2. Aww, blush more, dear. You are ❀ And feel most welcome. πŸ₯°

1. Thank you, Michael πŸ™

1. Much welcome!

2. πŸ™πŸ™

12. if everyone had an orientation toward life similar to the one in your poem, we would have world peace. A candle is a lovely light, and your poem is a light in a dark world, Lamitan! πŸ™‚

1. Oh thank you so much. Such a reasonable and lifting compliment indeed. I’m glad you see right through my thoughts. ❀

This is beautiful, Lamittan. I love it. πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

1. Thanks, my kind friend. I’m glad you love it. ❀❀

14. Simply wonderful, dear Lamittan.

1. Thank you so much, Luisa

1. It’s well deserved praise! πŸ™‚

2. πŸ™β€β€πŸ™

15. What a beautiful poem so uplifting Lam. Thanks so much for sharing it and your inspiring poem that hits the senses offering hope and light that your candle so beautifully ignites.
    Thanks for the uplifting inspiration! πŸ’–

1. I’m so happy you resonated with my poem and loved it, dear. Many thanks to you. βœ… ❀❀

This is simply beautiful my friend filled with so much love, the candle lighting up the dark for us giving us hope for better days. A beautiful message indeed dear Lam, with kindness this world will be a much better place. ❀️❀️❀️❀️

1. You’re right, Daph. Thanks for revealing what exactly my thoughts were in this piece. The world needs more kindhearted people like you, dear. β€β€πŸ‘

Oh You are too kind to say that my friend, thank you and You’re very welcome. πŸ€—πŸ’–

2. My pleasure πŸ™β€β€πŸ™

πŸ₯°πŸ€—❀️❀️

17. A beautiful and inspiring poem!

1. Oh, thank you many times Dawn. Glad you like it, my friend.