Funny clips by Brennan Baby

Some people were born with creams of joy on their tongues and shells of laughter in their physical expressions. Such is one young Brennan Ekoyu (in video above), popularly known to his fans by his acting name Brennan Baby.

Brennan comes from Uganda, East Africa, and makes short funny videos on high school intrigues. Owing to his high creativity and hilarious ways of depicting the behaviours of high school girls and female teachers, Brennan enjoys a huge following on his Tiktok account and has won the attention of various advertisers and media houses in his country.

To learn more about his background and inspiration, kindly watch this video. Don’t forget to subscribe to his YouTube channel and Tiktok account to support his vision. Keep it up, Brennan!

Brennan Ekoyu, alias Brennan Baby.

1. KK says:

Thanks for introducing him.

1. Welcome. Support him by subscribing. Kjmdly. 💖

1. KK says:

My pleasure indeed 🤗

Haha… He was spot on in all of it, will surely head over to his you tube channel. Thank you for introducing us to him. 😊💖

1. Thanks for watching and enjoying his clips. Hope you find some time to check through his stuff and subscribe, dear Daph. 😘

I will for sure 🤗❤️

How lovely to meet yet another interesting person! Thank you for the introduction. ❤

1. Indeed, Jaya. Thank you so much always, my friend. ❤

Thank you for the introduction, Lamittan! I subscribed to his YouTube channel.

1. Holy catfish, Eugi! I’m so glad you did, my friend. Thanks for supporting this young boy’s vision. Oh, bless you for showing kindness. ❤❤

My pleasure! 😉

5. oh this is hysterical Lam! love the clips. I wish I had him for a teacher. He’d have probs thrown out my F papers.. hahah 😂😂😂

1. 😂😂😂 He is funny, isn’t he? Glad you loved his clips. Thanks for showing him some love ❤

6. Haha. He is hilarious! I am not surprised he is doing so well.

1. Yes indeed. Comedy pays well these days.