Published: Twilight of Freedom

The play “Twilight of Freedom” is finally out and accessible.

Garbed in the story of a young farmer who fights for the relief of his wife and country from the shackles of economic, social and political oppression, Twilight of Freedom addresses the following key issues among others:

a) Challenges affecting the dairy sector in most developing countries, and possible solutions.

b) The stimulus and effects of neo-colonialism in developing countries.

c) The importance of cohesion and the role of the commoner in fighting various ills in the society such as corruption, debauchery, poor governance, slavery, misogyny and censorship.

d) The common problems affecting most marriages and possible solutions.

e) The status of and challenges faced by women in most societies.

This play employs the use of various literary styles such as allegories, symbolism, irony, sarcasm and humour, among many, in tackling these issues. For instance, the ailing cow and the sick Jolene are synonymously used as symbols of a poor and regressive state.

To download and read a free sample and/or buy the book, kindly click here.

1. Congratulations, Lamittan. The play sounds interesting. I have purchased the book.

1. Oh dear Shobana, thank you so much for your support and kindness. I’m glad you’ve grabbed a copy. Happy reading, my friend! I’m obliged for your continued support.

2. Tut Yashar says:

What an exciting day!! Congratulations my friend this sounds super interesting to read, I will check it out 😊 many blessings and I am happy for you

1. Thank you so much, Tut my friend. Glad you will check it out. Blessings always to you too πŸ’—β€πŸ’—

1. Tut Yashar says:

By check it out I mean read 😊 didn’t pay attention to my words πŸ’—πŸ’—β€οΈ

2. I understand, dear. No problem. Thank you πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’

3. Tut Yashar says:

Always πŸ’—πŸŒ·πŸ˜Š

4. πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ™

3. So excited for you, Lamittan. Congratulations! Much success, my friendπŸ’•

1. Thank you, Grace my friend. πŸ’—πŸ’—

1. My pleasure πŸ’•

4. Bridgette says:

Congratulations! I’m excited to read it. Sounds incredibly interesting.

1. Thank you, dear Bri, for the wonderful comment and for your purchase too. I’m onliged for your support. ❀

5. Dennis says:

I’m dry of words 😯. I’m really pleased that you made it. It’s really an immensely woven text, have read the first part, it’s awesome. Congratulations LamittanπŸŽ‰

1. Thank you many times for your great review, Dennis. I’m happy you’re liking it and will grab a copy. Your support is much appreciated πŸ’—πŸ’—

6. Congratulations, Lamittan! What wonderful news! Wishing you great success, my friend. β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

1. Thank you, my lovely friend. Your wishes give me the spirit to continue. ❀❀

1. You are so welcome. Onward and forward may your writing journey continue. ❀️

2. Amen. Pleasure πŸ™β€

7. Congratulations!

1. Thanks, Dawn πŸ’—πŸ’—

Congratulations to you dearest, can’t wait to get my hands on it. I will patiently wait for the paperback so I can fill my shelf with your book. ❀️❀️❀️❀️

1. Aw, so sweet and kind of you to say, dearest. And i will ensure it arrives just on time. β€πŸ’β€πŸ’β€πŸ’

I sure it will be an excellent read given the amazing story teller you are. ❀️

2. I promise you don’t want to miss it. I’ve worked on it well, and now i leave it to the reader to decide whether its worth the days i spent on it. Thanks again. ❀

It will be worst it that I am 100% sure of. ❀️

4. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That depends, dear. 100 worst! 😝🀣🀣❀

In my mind I was so sure I typed worth 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Dang I need to be much more alert, this is starting to be a bit too much. πŸ˜‘ My apologies dear. πŸ™πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈ

6. No problem, i just took it as some sort of joke.🀣🀣 It’s okay, dear. But you better be careful, it could lead you into trouble with other people πŸ˜„β€β€

Oh thank you so much! I’m so glad it was you, I certainly end up in trouble if it was with other people specially one who don’t know me that much πŸ˜… I will be very much careful from now 😁

8. Haha.. it’s okay, dear. Mistakes just happen. With me it’s fine πŸ˜…

I’m just lucky it was you haha… πŸ˜ƒ

10. Yes. And you’re welcome, dear πŸ€—β€

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Congrats Lamittan. I’ll take a look as soon as I find time.

1. Thank you. I’m hopeful you will. 🌷

You’re welcome

This sounds most interesting, Lamittan, congratulations!

1. Thank you many times, dear Ingrid. I’m glad you like it.

Hearty congratulations, Lamittan! What a wonderful to make this day forever meaningful.
    I have immediately (and seamlessly) purchased a copy. πŸ™‚

1. Thank you for your great support and kindness, Jaya, and for purchasing my book. Happy reading, dear. ❀ Ever so grateful to you.

Wow! Exciting. Congratulations on this achievement, my dear Lamittan. So exited for you! ❀️❀️

1. Thank you many times, Jeff. Always praying for the best and your comments motivate me to go for it. ❀❀

13. Congratulations, my friend. Wonderful news about your new book, and wishing you much success. Enjoy the glow. πŸ˜€

1. Many thanks to you, my dear friend. 😊

14. I’m really excited for you
    Congratulations, Lamittan. The play sounds so interesting. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

1. Yes, got a few coins, simply grab a copy and enjoy, dear. It’s only USD2.09 at the moment. And thank you always for your support and kindness. They’ve kept me writing. πŸ₯°

1. Thank you again
        Have a wonderful and safe weekendπŸ™‹πŸ»

2. You too πŸ‘Œ

15. Oh wow, congratulations, Lamittan! I’m so happy for you. The story and title is very interesting.

1. Thank you so much, my friend, for your kind words and inspiration ❀

1. You’re welcome! πŸ’–

16. Ok I’m finally here Lam. Thanks for saving me a seat.
    This is so exciting and I can’t wait to have a copy in my hands.
    But I hate to break it to you….. I want a signed copy!
    But I’ll take what I can get! πŸ’–

1. Great, dear. Thanks for coming aboard and making it clear your willingness to support and extend kindness. I will work on the paperback without fail. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ₯°

1. Always my friend… always! Happy to be here. Anything for you! Oh yay… i’m excited
        πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–

2. Gladly, dearest. The pleasure’s all mine. πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ™

3. Xo πŸ₯°πŸ’•

4. ❀πŸ₯°

17. KK says:

Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ The play sounds interesting. All the best for its success πŸ™πŸ’

1. Many thanks to you, KK. I’m glad you enjoyed reading it, my friend.

1. KK says: