Published at Spillwords

I’m happy to announce that my poem “The Image of a Sad Mind” has been published at Spillwords.

Many thanks to Editor Dagmara K. and the whole team at Spillwords for accepting my work for publishing.

The Image of a Sad Mind

I know the image of a sad mind
that a broken life gives,
I know:
it is what I saw on the face of a widow,
walking across the streets
begging, beset with gloom,
thinking of her youngsters, haggard and famished;
yet life has nothing but these:
act, and wait.

I’ve seen the image of a sad mind,
that grief and tragedy bring along,

I’d be glad if you go here, read and like/leave a comment. Thank you.

Congratulations Lamittan. Such a beautiful and moving poem.

1. Glad you enjoyed reading it, Sadje. Thank you many times. πŸ™

You’re most welcome

2. πŸ‘πŸŒΊπŸŒΌ

What a wonderful poem. Gorgeously created, and expressed, dear Lamittan. Congratulations! ❀️❀️

1. Thank you many times for such an elevating comment, dear Jeff. I’m happy you enjoyed it. πŸŒΊπŸ’–β€

You’re most welcome, dear Lamittan. It’s always my pleasure to read you. Congrats again on the publication. ❀️❀️

2. Indeed. The pleasure is all mine. πŸŒΊπŸ’–πŸŒΊ

3. Congratulations well deserved!

1. Thank you so much, Diane my friend. 🌺

So exciting to see your work on Spillwords! This is a special poem–heart-wrenching and filled with bitter truth. You’re truly a most talented writer, my friend, and I’m so happy to see you recognized on Spillwords. Here’s hoping for continued success and exposure of your work. You deserve all the accolades you receive. πŸ™‚

1. Amazing, my friend Mike. What a heart-warming and gratifying compliment. Forever grateful for your invaluable support and kindness. 😊

Congratulations Lamittan 🀩

1. Thank you so much, Ingrid. 🌺 πŸ’–

6. Congratulations, Lamittan! Such a moving piece. So beautiful and certainly pulls at the heartstrings.

1. I’m elated you enjoyed it and that it did touch your heart, my friend. I’m obliged for your support and for writing such a noteworthy comment πŸ’–πŸŒΊπŸ’–

1. You’re welcome, Lamittan! πŸ’–

7. Goff James says:

Congratulations Lamittan. Great write and read. So poignant.

1. Thank you so much, Goff. It’s because of your continued support and encouragement. Ever so grateful, my friend 🌺

1. Goff James says:

Pleasure Lamittan. Happy Writing My Friend.

2. Cheers. You too. πŸ™

3. Goff James says:

Stay Smiling.πŸ™

8. DAP says:

Bravo! Well done!

1. Thank you verily, my friend DAP. ❀

9. Congratulations , Lamittan. Wonderful piece. Love it.πŸ’• πŸ™Œ πŸ’•

1. Thank you so much, my friend Grace. Glad you love it, dear πŸ’–πŸŒΊπŸ’–

1. I sure did. My pleasure.πŸ’•

2. πŸŒΊπŸ’–πŸŒΊ

10. Hearty congratulations, Lamittan. I am so happy for you.🌺🌺🌺

1. Thank you so much, my dear friend. πŸŒΊπŸ’–πŸŒΊ

1. You’re most welcome 🌺🌺🌺

2. πŸŒΊπŸ’–πŸŒΊ

So happy to see you on Spillwords, especially with the deep and soulful piece.Your poems are always profound and never fail to move me. 🌟

1. Aw Nancy, what a lifting comment, dear. Can’t even find enough words to say thank you. Forever obliged for your invaluable support and kind-heartedness. 🌺

Congratulations, Lamittan, and happy to see you on Spillwords. I left a comment on the Spillwords site. πŸ’–

1. Eugi that’s quite fond and sweet of you to say, my friend. And, thanks for writing a comment at Spillwords too. Grateful indeed. πŸŒΊπŸ’–πŸŒΊ

My pleasure! πŸ’–

13. Wise Hearted says:

Like someone else said, heart wrenching and sad, and truthful, happy you got it publish.

1. Thank you many times, my dear friend and sister in Christ. I’m glad it touched your heart and you found the truth in it. 🌺

14. Congratulations, Lamittan! This is a profound and heart-felt poem. It conveys a lot in a few words.

1. Thank you many times, Dawn. I’m so happy you found the meaning in it. I’m obliged for your support, my friend. πŸŒΊπŸ’–πŸŒΊ

Congratulations! What a wonderful achievement and I absolutely love the impact of this beautiful, emotional poem. ❀

1. Thank you, Jaya. I’m happy you do. And thanks for writing a comment on the other side too Aren’t you marvelous! πŸŒΊπŸ’–

16. So happy for you Lam! Congratulations. I’m thrilled for you and loving this piece so beautiful and of course I’ll spill more accolades as I pop on over my friend! πŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ‘

1. Forever grateful to you, dear C. Glad you enjoyed it and are happy for me. You’ve been and still are a candle in my writing journey, lighting through and through, giving hope and inspiration. 🌺❀🌺❀🌺

1. You’re so welcome my dear friend. I really did love it. You are doing great on your own but it’s fun to witness and support you as you are so gifted. It’s a pleasuer! πŸ’–

2. I’m pleased with you, my dear friend 😊 ❀ Your words keep me spirited

17. Congratulations, Lamittan! How wonderful! It is such a tender, beautiful verse. Well done, my friend. β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

1. I’m elated you enjoyed it, dear Punam. Thanks for being happy for me and for writing such a noble comment.

18. michnavs says:

Congratulations Lamittan…i am going there now to leave you a heart πŸ’•

1. Oh sweet! Thank you so much, Mich. Your support and kindness do touch my heart ❀

19. merrildsmith says:

Congratulations, Lamittan. I did go there to read the full poem, full of sadness and compassion.

1. Indeed, Merril. I’m glad you read the poem and that it touched you. Thank you. ❀

1. merrildsmith says:

You’re very welcome, Lamittan.

20. Wow. my friend, that was so powerful and utterly heartbreaking. Beautifully written. Many many congrats on the publication. Well deserved.

1. Thank you for this noteworthy compliment, my friend. I feel honoured. It’s my joy that you liked it and that it touched you. 😊

1. It was outstanding.

2. The pleasure is mine. 🌺

Congratulations dearest, I am thrilled for you. May you reach much more height of success in days to come ❀️❀️❀️❀️

1. Many thanks to you for the kind words anf compliment, dearest Daph. It’s because of your encouragement that I’m encouraged to leap for heights. ❀❀

You’re most welcome dear! Looking forward to the many more leap you are yet to take, will always be rooting for you my friend ❀️❀️❀️

22. Bridgette says:

What a moving poem. Congratulations! I’m sure you will be published more and more.